All licensed officers in Texas Law Enforcement Agencies can
access their training and personal records stored at TCOLE
by purchasing a TCLEDDS Officer License. Records can be viewed
for accuracy and for informational purposes, and a printer
friendly feature allows convenient printing of officer records.
Officers can also Request Courses on-line and view courses
that they are registered for.
How to sign up:
• Call toll free 1-800-975-0599 and ask for "Officer
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Identify errors in personal records and make corrections
• Stay in line for promotions and pay raises by having your
training records current and accurate
• Avoid Suspensions due to improper or incomplete training
• View personal records privately and conveniently
• Verify Academy's reporting of training information
• Verify compliance status of officer license
• Two-year individual access license to TCOLE records is
• One-year individual access license to TCOLE records is